Who we are:
We are one of the country’s leading Canadian REITs, we’re community minded and committed to helping build the future of sustainable real estate. We hire people who are passionate about real estate, growing their communities, and who are committed to our values. Being supported in your professional development, having your contributions and unique talents valued, feeling a sense of challenge and purpose, and being surrounded by a highly engaged team that loves what they do are just a few of the reasons to join our growing team.
We have an exciting opportunity to join Crombie REIT in the role of Property Administrator, based out of our Avalon Mall Location. Reporting to the General Manager, the Property Administrator will play a key role in supporting Avalon Mall Administration office. Duties for the Property Administrator include but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative support, including the preparation of general correspondence, and maintaining files.
- Routing property service requests and inquiries to the appropriate third party contractor or service provider.
- Ensuring all contractor files are complete and up-to-date.
- Contacting clients and other third parties as required.
- Updating electronic files as required and ensuring that paper filing is organized and complete.
- Liaising with various internal groups and departments at Crombie.
- Providing superior customer service to all Crombie employees, clients, and suppliers by responding professionally and promptly to all questions, inquires and requests.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
The successful candidate will have:
Our ideal candidate would have two to three years of related administrative experience in a professional environment. A post-secondary diploma in Business Administration is preferred, however all individuals demonstrating proficiency in MS Office Suite and experience in organizing and working with the public will be considered. Professionalism and superior communication skills, both verbal and written, are a must. The successful candidate must be able to develop and build upon existing relationships both internally and externally.
Headquartered in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia – Crombie REIT has been recognized as one of Atlantic Canada’s Top Employers from 2014-2020. Crombie offers flexible work schedules and location, corporate discount rates and a fast paced working environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a Cover Letter and Resume
Subject: Property Administrator ( Avalon Mall)
Crombie REIT thanks all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.